Those living in and around Pocklington are all well aware of the challenges faced with parking in the town.
If elected as your Independent Councillor on April 7th I promise to personally carry out a full review into increasing parking in Pocklington by Saturday 7 May: one month after the election.
The review will give consideration to:
- Parking of buses outside of Pocklington School
- Creating new parking bays
- Width of parking bays
- Delineation of parking bays
- The locking of the bus station car park
- West Green Car Park
- Congestion on London Street, Percy Road and Cemetery lane
- School crossings
I will invite feedback from residents.