As an elected member of the ERYC my duties are two-fold:
- To represent the residents and
- To hold the Cons to account.
In the light of the exposure of the North Yorkshire Police disgraceful waste of £1million of tax payers money on a harassment allegation which they lost in Leeds Crown Court on Tuesday I give the following notice to the ERYC Cons.
As per my elected duty I will expose:
- The ERYC Con Councillor who accused me of harassment when all I had done was undertake my elected duty.
- Information from behind closed doors.
- The Cons “business dealings”.
- Those who fall asleep in full council while supposedly representing their residents.
- The bigotry of the Cons in Full Council.
Expect further Con resignations and ultimately …..
Email To ERYC Cons
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:01 AM
Subject: ERYC Cons – Notice Given
In the interest of transparency could I please refer you to https://andystrangewayindependent.com/2016/07/28/eryc-cons-notice-given/
Cllr Andy Strangeway
Pocklington Provincial Ward