Cath Gledhill and I made the decision to stand on a joint manifesto as we both stand for:
- Opportunity for all
- Empowering residents
- Why should the Arts Centre only be available for those who can afford to use it?
- Why does the Pock Christmas Tree and lights cost £9,000 every year?
- Why is this not put out to tender?
- Why has Gordan Scaife, David Sykes, Dee Sharp and Martin Cooper failed to address questions raised?
- Why do the naysayers not attend a two-hour public surgery?
- Why would the current councillors be against recording their meetings?
- Why are the Pocklington Town Council anti democracy?
- Why did three candidates fail to respect fundamental electoral rules?
- Why do Pocklington Town Council not endorse financial transparency?
- Why do Pocklington Town Council not support resident inclusion?
- Why do Pocklington Town Council censor their Facebook page?
- What have the other four candidates done for Pocklington and you over the past six months? Have you heard of them?
We have asked the questions. The answers are for residents to decide.