It would appear that Humberside Police are in the process of playing for time in relation to Victim of Police Intimidation and Harassment.
- Wednesday 28 December – In a phone call at approximately 19.15 I was informed to phone back in the morning to speak to an Inspector.
- Thursday 29 December – I phone back and was informed I would received a phone call later in the morning.
- Friday 30 December – I phone at 10.37 and was informed that I would be phoned back within 48 hours.
Why Play For Time?
- Could it be that Humberside Police are waiting for Inspector Coulthard to be back on duty on Tuesday 3 January?
- Could it be that Humberside Police are waiting for ERYC to be fully back to work on Tuesday 3 January to ensure a joined up approach?
Of course this is all IMHO.