As the permanent pumps for Stamford Bridge will be such a positive for not only local residents and businesses but also those who use the A166 I am pleased to provide further information about the pumps.
- ERYC Council will pay for the electric.
- The pumping station will be a ERYC maintained flood risk asset.
- ERYC have a term service contract for the maintenance of pumping stations and Waste Water Treatment Plants, so this site will be added to the list.
- There will not be a pump-room, there will have two submersible pumps in the underground tank.
- The only parts which will be visible will be a small control kiosk, a manhole cover and frame, and a 200mm external diameter pipe over the wall.
Well done ERYC.