In the past one and a half months four of the seven senior officers have received internal promotion. Why has there been no external appointment? I am of the opinion that this is cronyism by ERYC Leader Councillor Stephen Parnaby who has sat on all four selections.
- Caroline Lacey – Director to Chief Executive
- Alan Menzies Director to Deputy Chief Executive/Director
- Darren Stevens – Head to Director
- Paul Bellotti – Head to Director
For further information please see CMT and SMT Structure May 2017
I have submitted the following questions to Caroline Lacey.
- Have the two recently filled Directorships been publically advertised?
- If so, where?
- If so, for how long?
- If so, how many external applicants applied for each post?