In Top Secret – Pocklington Town Council Emergency Plan I explained how Pock Town Council (PTC) believe it acceptable and appropriate for the Pocklington Emergency Plan to be Top Secret.
On the morning of the Grenfell Tower Disaster, I phoned the PTC Clerk, Gordon Scaife, to request that the Emergency Plan be made public. He put the phone down on me.
A gentleman in New Zealand read the post and, via the Freedom Of Information Act, has asked for the following information from PTC:
- Any documents outlining emergency planning within the area covered by Pocklington Town Council.
- The Emergency Operations Centre structure providing insight how you intend to be organized in the event of a civil emergency.
- The methodology to be used within the Emergency Operations Centre (i.e. CIMS, CIMS2) in the event of a civil emergency.
- The emergency planning training provided to the key role holders within the Emergency Operations Centre.
- Risk assessments undertaken and an outline of the intended mitigations.
- Steps taken to socialize the emergency plans with the public.