It never ceases to amaze me how certain folk in County Hall fail to appreciate the first law of holes – if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
In response to ERYC Labour Confirmed As Tory Lackies ERYC Labour Councillor Iain Billinger – Tory Chief Lackey – just kept on digging.
I refer to the Court of Public Opinion a classic Billinger hole dig (please click on link).
- The full Labour Group supported the full Tory Group in welcoming a report from the Disability Advisory Group (DAG) which did not exist. If that is not acting as lackies what is?
- The Labour Group constantly fail to challenge the Tory Group’s decision-making – see above.
- I constantly challenge the Tory Group in an appropriate way via the Court of Public Opinion.
- Holding senior officers to account is not only acceptable it is my elected duty.
- I fully represent my Ward and hold to account the fools and nodding dogs who do the opposite – for example supporting a £20,000 ERYC scheme which not only breached disability legislation but was so poor it had to be full redone.
- Trust me the vast majority of folk with a sense of humour and who understand the message find my photoons highly funny.
- My latest photoon certainly has a degree of humour.
- Holding Tory lackies to account is very relevant.
Tip For Councillor Billinger
No Labour member supports the murder of innocent Yemeni children apart from you – your vile Tory lackey status was demonstrated when you voted for just this.
I refer you to Arms Investments – Conservative/Labour ERYC Pact