At my meeting with Nicholson Court residents yesterday concern was raised with regards the building of the new Yorkshire Water pumping station which is being built on the Mayfields Development at the end of Nicholson Court.
As a result I have raised the following questions with ERYC:
- Will the pumping station still be completed by the end of May?
- Why are more houses being built before the pumping station is completed?
- Is it correct that until the pumping station is completed there is a risk of sewage backing up in residents toilets on Nicholson Court?
- Is the end of Nicholson Court going to be opened up to allow access to the new pumping station?
- Has planning consent been issued to allow the end of Nicholson Court to be opened up to allow access?
- If the end of Nicholson Court is opened up will the fence/gate be replaced to an acceptable standard?
- If the end of Nicholson Court is opened up would this be a starter for ten to allow future development access via Nicholson Court?
- Are there any plans to have double yellow lines at the end of Nicholson Court?
- When completed will there be screening around the pumping station?