Shamefully the ERYC Pension Scheme has come bottom in a table of pension providers.
“When it comes to Defined Benefit (Final Salary) schemes, the results were even more dramatic. While the best performing company, Diageo, took 1.6 weeks to respond, the East Riding of Yorkshire Council took an average of 17.1 weeks to respond.”
Slowest DB Schemes based on average number of weeks to provide information
- East Riding of Yorkshire (Council) 17.1 weeks
- Lancashire Council 11.1 weeks
- West Midlands Pension (Council) 10.3 weeks
- Royal Mail Pension 10.2 weeks
- Strathclyde Pension (Council) 7.3 weeks
Banned From Pension Committee
Ironically I am banned from the Pension Committee. Perhaps this explains why!
Request For Explanation
I have requested ERYC Chief Executive, Caroline Lacey, to inform members why ERYC have failed so badly.
In addition, I have requested that members are informed how we are to address the failure.