Yesterday the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) confirmed that Mathew Buckley, ERYC Head of Legal and Democratic Services, has failed yet again.
On the 7th November 2017 Mathew Buckley wrote to the gentleman involved and stated:
- We do not propose to enter into further correspondence with you on this matter.
- If you send any further emails you will not receive a reply.
- We have dealt with your requests for information.
- We will not enter into any further correspondence with you on these matters.
Mathew was wrong and yesterday ICO confirmed this. Please read ICO – 18 June 2018
Mathew Buckley Roll Of Shame
This is the fifth failure that has been exposed in less than two weeks.
- June 9 – ERYC £1,176,258.07 Gagging Orders Shame
- June 13 – ERYC Lose Employment Tribunal To Lay Representative
- June 14 – ERYC Legal Waste £3,540 On Defamation
- June 17 – ERYC Gagging Orders: 63 School Based Staff
How many more failures will be exposed?
Is Mathew Buckley competent to be ERYC Head of Legal and Democratic Services?