Many are of the opinion that things at Bridlington Golf Club have gone silent of recent. Things are certainly far from silent behind the scenes.
I am informed that:
- Committee meetings are now held behind locked doors
- The grass is growing freely in areas the developer was supposed to be digging up
- The Club has promised and promised that the building work will start in May 2018
- The Club has introduced a Deputy Chairman. This is not the norm
- There is a meeting tonight
Could the Chairman be preparing to leave?