I am saddened to learn that overnight Graham Baverstock has once again attempted suicide due to ERYC failure to provide him with an adequate care package. This time Graham has taken a massive overdose of 150 asprin.
I list below those who are spectators of the situation:
- ERYC Chief Executive – Caroline Lacey
- ERYC Director – John Skidmore
- ERYC Head of Legal – Mathew Buckley
- ERYC Head of Adult Services – Lee Thompson
- ERYC Head of Business Management and Commissioning – Yvonne Rhodes
- East Yorkshire MP – Greg Knight
- BBC Look North
- BBC Radio Humberside
- Hull Daily Mail – Angus Young
- Yorkshire Post – Alex Wood
- ERYC Councillors – 65 – Conservative, Labour, Independent, UKIP, Liberal Democrat and other.