ERYC Chief Executive, Caroline Lacey, has refused to any five simple questions from Councillor Andy Strangeway.
- Can ERYC remove access to confidential papers that Councillor Andy Strangeway requires to carry out his elected duty?
- Can ERYC remove access to confidential papers that any ERYC Councillor requires to carry out their elected duty?
- Can ERYC remove access to any confidential papers that Councillor Andy Strangeway wishes to see?
- Can ERYC remove access to any confidential papers that any ERYC Councillor wishes to see?
- Does the ERYC Constitution state that access to confidential papers can be denied to ERYC Councillors?
Breach of Constitution
This is clearly not treating an elected member with respect in breach of the ERYC Constitution.
All that is required is five words to answer all questions. A simple yes or no.
Not only is the Chief Executive in breach of the ERYC Constitution she is are also wasting tax payers money.
Request For Answers/Information
I have requested the Chief Executive:
- Finally answers my questions
- Forwards me a copy of how officers and members must conduct themselves towards each other and
- A copy of the complaint procedure as I wish to register a formal complaint against her.
You must be logged in to post a comment.