Pocklington Town Council Mayor Dean Hodgson over the past two days has daily slurred the good name of Stamford Bridge Parish Council on social media.
- Slur 1 – “From my conversations with some of FSSPC they have extended every chance they could to SBPC to work together.”
THIS IS FALSE. SBPC can confirm this.
- Slur 2 – “A resident has contacted me, to state that SBPC actively voted against communicating further with FSSPC on the prison objection at their last meeting”
THIS IS FALSE. Myself and Conservative ERYC Ward Councillor Kay West both attended this meeting and both can confirm this is false as will SBPC.
Mayor of Pocklington/FSSPC
Why are Full Sutton and Skirpenbeck Parish Council (FSSPC) and the Mayor of Pocklington publishing false statements around the new prison application?
The only connection I am aware of is that Claire Findlay is the Clerk of FSSPC and Deputy Clerk of Pocklington Town Council (PTC)
Due Respect Requested
I politely suggest that FSSPC, PTC and the Mayor of Pocklington show due respect to SBPC. I have requested:
- Pocklington Provincial Conservative Ward Councillors Claude Mole and Kay West publically support my request by sending a public statement to the Pocklington Post and myself. The son of Councillor West is PTC Councillor Paul West.
- PTC publically support my request by sending a public statement to the Pocklington Post and myself.
- FSSPC publically support my request by sending a public statement to the Pocklington Post and myself.