After receiving an email last week from Steven Lister, Hambleton District Council (HDC) Director of Leisure and Communities I can confirm that he has joined Councillor Carl Les, an HDC Councillor for Leeming Bar and Leader of North Yorkshire County Council in procrastination mode.
It appears both Steven and Carl are unable to answer simple questions so I will make this really easy for them.
Open Letter To Carl And Steven
Dear Carl and Steven,
Could I please refer you to (LINK)?
Could you please agree or disagree with the following statements? To save confusion any unclear or none answers I will take as an agreement to the statement.
- Hambleton District Council (HDC) are aware that legislation states that ” A public spaces protection order may not restrict the public right of way over a highway.”
- As HDC are aware of this fact they should not have introduced the Leeming Bar PSPO.
- HDC is not issuing Fixed Penalty Notices to anyone who parks overnight and remains with their vehicle in the area covered by the Leeming Bar PSPO.
- The signage for the Leeming Bar PSPO does not reflect the Leeming Bar PSPO.
- To be in full knowledge that the Leeming PSPO is unlawful and unenforceable yet not remove associated erroneous signage is misrepresentation.
- HDC can not issue a Fixed Penalty Notice against those taking Direct Action in the area covered by the Leeming Bar PSPO.