Next under the spotlight is Tory Councillor Richard Meredith who displays a level of intelligence that suggests his private education was a wasted investment. I submit the following to the Court of Public Opinion.
Councillor Richard Meredith
My first experience as to the IQ level of Richard was when he, along with every other Tory and Labour Cllr in a Council meeting, voted to welcome a report that never existed. It would appear that a couple of years later Cllr Meredith is still not the brightest light bulb in the room.
In response to the lawful Subject Access Request that I made to him, Richard responded in the most hilarious way possible.
Ok if you insist Richard here goes.
- Stage One – You need to thank the outgoing Deputy Leader and fellow Tory Mike Stathers for sending the infamous email with your email address included.
As per the Whistleblowing policy, this came into my possession.
- Stage Two – You next need to thank ERYC Chief Executive Caroline Lacey for sending her infamous email again with your email address included.
As per the Whistleblowing policy, this also came into my possession.
- Stage 3 – A little drum roll – you have to thank yourself for sending me the email above in response to my Subject Access Request. This confirmed which email address was yours as up to that point I was unaware.
- To prevent any further embarrassment don’t report yourself to ICO. But I must admit reporting yourself for breaching your own Data is rather unique.
- Learn about the Whistleblowing Policy and the relevant legislation instead of crying a Data breach.
- Educate yourself regards Data legislation. I am unable to contact you via your eastriding.gov.uk email address as to do so would result in an immediate breach of my Data. Surely you are not condoning such actions? I will let you work out why.
- Never forgot what our Grannies told us. Best thought a fool than…
Thankfully Cllr Stathers has been removed from his role of ERYC Deputy Leader.