Everyone is facing the choice between relying on their own immune system or taking part in the trial for the jab. We should respect everyone’s decision.
My immune system has supported me to:
- Grow up in the Yorkshire countryside.
- Work with my hands for 40 years.
- Travel to India 15 to 20 times. Arriving back from my last trip on 21 March 2020.
- Travel to numerous countries in South America, Africa, and Asia.
- Be one of the few UK citizens who has built their own immunity to TB.
- Slept in more remote locations in the UK than anyone else.
- Remain healthy throughout the past year while undertaking manual self-employment.
- Be healthier than the vast majority of 56-year-olds.
Against this I have considered facts regards jabs offered in the UK:
- The placebo group in the original trials where immediately jabbed after.
- The current trial does not end until 2023.
- I have witnessed many people close to me who have had health issues after the jab.
- There is no mention of a placebo group for the mass jab trial. Thus the Government can only rely on the “correlation equals causation” false mantra at the end of the “trial”.
The over sanitization of the Western world, in my opinion, is disastrous for health. I believe children making mud pies and being kicked outside to play with the kid with chickenpox is key to a healthy life.
IS THERE ANY WONDER THAT STRANGEWAY CHOOSES HIS IMMUNE SYSTEM OVER A JAB?
I believe my approach to be sensible, proportionate, and balanced.
You must be logged in to post a comment.