It would seem that “Bullying Scandal Exposure Hastens Buckley’s Departure” caused panic at County Hall.
Desperately seeking “my successor“
The never-ending goodbye of Mathew Buckley, ERYC Director of Legal, makes for interesting reading:
- A few months ago ERYC Councillors received notice of Buckley leaving the building – but this was not official.
- A month ago a Yorkshire alternative media outlet was informed by Buckley himself of his planned departure – but this was not official.
- Last week countless emails from Mathew flew across the East Riding announcing his departure – but this was not official.
I can now reveal:
“There has not been a formal announcement yet” Amy Ward, ERYC Information Governance and Feedback Team – 28 July 2022 – does this mean it is not official?
Is anyone smelling something a little fishy?
As can be seen, Mathew himself claims that:
“My successor is Lisa Nicholson…”
- Is this actually correct Mathew?
- What qualifications does Lisa hold?
- What does the word interim mean?
Is it right that a simple request to Mr Google has put suitable applicants off applying to be “My successor”, Mathew?
I wonder why no one wants to take over the mess ERYC is in with bullying and DBid due to legal incompetence?
I know a man who knows … But as always Strangeway knows nowt.