Category Archives: Planning

Planned New Prison – The Facts

Whilst I understand the concerns of residents it appears Full Sutton and Skirpenbeck Parish Council (FSSPC) have created unnecessary concern at this stage for residents by not stating the true current position of the Outline planning application correctly. This morning … Continue reading

Posted in ERYC, Planning

New Prison – Material Considerations Not Project Fear

Over recent weeks I have watched as Full Sutton and Skirpenbeck Parish Council (FSSPC) have sadly engaged in project fear against the planned new prison in Full Sutton. My wife and I have lived in Full Sutton, next to the … Continue reading

Posted in ERYC, Planning

Full Sutton Prison Application Submitted

I can confirm the following major planning application has been submitted in Full Sutton for a new prison. Application Number: 18/04105/STOUT Proposal Address: Moor Lane Full Sutton East Riding Of Yorkshire YO41 1PS Proposal Description: Outline – Erection of prison complex … Continue reading

Posted in Planning

East Riding Local Plan Review Discredited

The ERYC Local Plan Review is discredited as the drop in sessions that are being held are open to “underhanded behaviour” as they are not properly monitored. At the drop in session held yesterday in Pocklington there was no register … Continue reading

Posted in Planning, Pocklington, Stamford Bridge

Conservative Councillor Andy Burton – Utter Bunkum

Last night the king of utter bunkum Conservative Councillor for Wolds Weighton, Andy Burton, talked utter bunkum yet again. This time at Full Sutton and Skirpenbeck Parish Council meeting in response to points raised by residents with regards the planned … Continue reading

Posted in Conservative, Planning, Wolds Weighton

New Full Sutton Prison – November Update

On Tuesday I met with senior officers at County Hall to raise concerns and seek clarification regards the new Full Sutton prison following consultation with residents. Of course much of what I raised is not for consideration at Outline Planning … Continue reading

Posted in Planning, Stamford Bridge, Wolds Weighton

Stamford Bridge Local Plan Review – November Update

I can confirm of those who made a choice of option 1 or option 2 for Stamford Bridge for the Local Plan Review about 75% choose option 1. Of the remaining approximately 25% half choose option 2 while the other … Continue reading

Posted in Planning, Stamford Bridge

New Full Sutton Prison – Public Preview

This afternoon I attended the Ministry of Justice’s public preview in Stamford Bridge for the new Full Sutton prison. Contrary to misinformation this is not for a full planning application it is a second outline planning application. I would like to … Continue reading

Posted in Planning, Stamford Bridge

Bridlington Golf Club – Chair To Step Down

My sources within Bridlington Golf Club inform me that the Chair, Mike Smith, is to step down at the AGM in March 2019. This will be within weeks of ERYC Leader stepping down at ERYC. I am sure this is … Continue reading

Posted in ERYC, Planning

West Newton Fracking Application – My Submission

This is my submission to the ERYC Planning Committee against the West Newton Fracking Application. Facts In 2015 the temporary planning permission for West Newton A expired, and Rathlin applied for a Variation of Condition, for another 36 months.  This … Continue reading

Posted in ERYC, Planning