As I live in the East Riding my political commentary focuses on the East Riding Of Yorkshire Council (ERYC).
- July 25 – Stamford Bridge – Potential Highway Improvements – Whistleblowing
- July 23 – ERYC Failings Places SEN Children In Danger – Children Services
- July 22 – ERYC Waste Sites Policy Ignores Guidance – Environment
- July 19 – East Riding And Hull – Environmental Profligacy – Environment
- July 18 – Encouraging Fly Tipping – Punishing Refuse Collectors – Environment
- July 17 – I Must Confess – Conservative Party Moles – Whistleblowing
- July 16 – Inspired By Andy Strangeway Independent – Children Services/Data
Things Can Only Get Better
We live in hope
Between 2016 and 2019 I served as an Independent Councillor at East Riding of Yorkshire Council. Further information can be seen at:
At the end of the three years, I was in no doubt that all senior officers and Councillors were either corrupt, incompetent, or both.